Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dances of Nature: Let Me Help You Realise Your Dream

Now, I'm not much of a producer. At most, I can plan, choreograph, direct, teach, polish, basically putting up everything from scratch - student up.

My job, as a teacher, is to take a newbie, who is passionate and has some talent, and bring him/her up to a performance level within my choreography, or beyond.

Constraints are actually fun to work with - What I am asked to do, what limitations we have, what requirements to meet - with that, I work out something that is good for all, and makes everyone happy. Like give me a theme, give me a number of people to work with, give me the things you would like to have in, even throw in a few music you would like to see danced to (no, don't do that, let me sleep over that one)  - and I'll whip something out for you.

I've been brewing this idea in my mind for a long time, to choreograph a collection of dances that revolves around natural elements, or better still, a full length storyline. After all, it has been my inspiration, and a running theme in may of my works thus far.

So yea, my heart is eager to create something beautiful, something that reminds people of the wonders and serenity of nature, to continue to cherish it, because there is so much magic around us.

So, tell me. I want to work with you. I want to work with your students. I want to fit your requirements. Just throw them to me. I want to see what I can do. Ok?

Contact: movenphil@gmail.com

Alright, take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Grief...     As human beings, it is inevitable that we will encounter losses and pains, in one way or another...    And in it, we grief.  Ye...